'How To Get Away With Murder" Season 3 Air Date, News & Update: Mid-Season Air Date Revealed! Know The Mystery Questions
Social Media exploded as ABC's hit drama-legal series' "How To Get Away With Murder" premiered an action-packed Season 3 fall finale. The most awaited revelation since the third season premiered has been finally known to the viewers. The person under the sheet was none other than Keating's Five Wes Gibbins. Of course, he did not die from the fire for that would make the revelation plain boring. Wes was revealed to be dead long before that.
TVLine notes the mysteries of his sudden death, such as: Did Wes go to Annalise house after he left the police station? Who set Annalise's house on fire? Whether or not Wes is the father of Laurel's baby.
Additionally, Bustle recapped that the Wes hooked up with Laurel earlier this season. They even exchanged 'I love you' even though Gibbins was in a relationship with Meggy in an episode before that.
International Business Times are asking the same questions viewers are curious of. They were:
- What happened to Wes (Alfred Enoch) and Laurel (Karla Souza) inside the house?
- Is Wes the father of Laurel's child?
- What was Frank (Charlie Weber) doing outside the house?
- What exactly did Nate (Billy Brown) do inside the house?
- Did Wes even go to Annalise's (Viola Davis) house or did someone put him there?
- Who was the anonymous source who supplied evidence that can convict Annalise? It wasn't Wes, so who was it?
- Will Connor (Jake Falahee) and Oliver (Conrad Ricamora) be together now?
- Is Nate loyal to Annalise or his new girlfriend - A.D.A. Atwood (Milauna Jackson)?
"HTGAWM" is back with the second half Season 3 on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017 at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.
"How To Get Away With Murder" creator and executive producer Peter Nowalk said that in the first episode in 2017, fans will learn what happened to Wes once he left the police station. Through flashbacks and flash-forwards, the series will gradually reveal the truth, according to International Business Times.
Fortunately, it was reported that the first episode of the second half of Season 3 will reveal the father of Laurel's baby. The continuing season will deal with the aftermath of Wes' death and Annalise's effort to unfold the mystery. Annalise's parents, President Hargrove and Meggy (Corbin Reid) will make an appearance.
"How To Get Away With Murder" Season 3 returns Thursday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m. EST on ABC.