Week 15 Of Fantasy Football: Daily Advice; Who Will Sit And Who Will Start
It was a good news for fantasy owners as Vikings running back Adrian Peterson revealed that he will play against the Colts in week 15. This week he can be considered as a sleeper.
Peterson had undergone a knee injury and he is playing for the first time since week 2.He might struggle due to the long layoff. It would be a dream match against the Colts who have managed to score double digits in terms of Fantasy points in three of the past four matches, CBS Sports reports. Peterson is ranked as low-end number 2 running back but it would be a good move to use him as a flex option. After handling 10-15 touches he might get a chance to score.
The week fifteen match is the Fantasy equivalent of the conference championship game. This week there are chances to advance to the final playoff round with a victory in many leagues. Everyone is advised to stick with the players who have managed to reach to this level. In fact, there are chances that these players can advance to the final round, Daily News reports.
- Start Joe Falco- He has thrown zero touchdowns in the past two matches, he had six interceptions. Ben Roethlisberger is having eight touchdown passes and eight interceptions on the road.
- Start Tom Brady-He may take chunks from the league's best pass defense and he is expected to deliver a respectable performance. Matt Patricia and Bill Belichick might make life miserable for Denver QB.
- Sit Colin Kaepernick- He is not having the weaponry needed to exploit the matchup. He is having one TD pass and 43 rushing yards in the past two games.
- Sit Dak Prescott-in the past three matches he is having three TD passes and three turnovers.
- Start Kenneth Farrow
- Start Bilal Powell
- Sit Adrian Peterson
- Sit Spencer Ware
- Start Jamison Crowder
- Start Tailor Gabrel
- Sit Robby Anderson
- Sit Allen Robinson/Deandre Hopkins